Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Network adapter problem.?

I'm have a problem with my meet people adapter. It's Realtek RTL8110S/8169S gb Ethernet controller and a built-in on my motherboard. When i switch on my pc, this display will come up PXE-E61: Media testing failure, Check cable'. I've check through the internet what's PXE-61 is and it say there be something wrong with the cable, could be broken or discouraging. And it says to check or replace the cable. The problem is i didn't see any cable since it be built-in or it was me who didn't see it. Tell me what to do, i can sympathetic up the pc if that's what it take. Thanks..

Network adapter problem.?

First, check the device manager and manufacture sure your adapter is functioning properly. If so, take out the ethernet cable from the posterior and reverse the cable. If that does not work, try a new cable.
There discussion about the cable you plugged surrounded by to it.
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/win...


No comments:

Post a Comment