Friday, September 17, 2010

My Macbook laptop computer does not work when the power adapter is not connected? What do i do?

On the freestyle icon where on earth it usually shows a percentage (100% if the battery is fully charged) it in a minute shows an x and when I click on the x it says no battery available. I want to be able to use my computer not connected to the power adapter. What should I do?

My Macbook laptop computer does not work when the power adapter is not connected? What do i do?

Sounds close to you may have a doomed to failure battery. Take the battery-operated out and reinstall it to make sure it's properly connected. If this doesn't do the trick, you stipulation a new freestyle.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment