Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My PC restarts near surrounded by secs automatically?

I am using a p4 laptop with two os running..For times past few months my pc get started automatically.i am unable to even travel to my desktop..before that it restarts adn it say cmos error..what do u htink is the problem..please help

My PC restarts near surrounded by secs automatically?

cmos is related to the motherboard settings on the computer. Someone or something messed around beside the bios settings. You need to reset it support to default. Reformating the unyielding drive wont fix this since cmos is stored in the motherboard itself.
Put grease between the chip and the heatsink. Also, kind sure the heatsink fan is working. Get a duster and blow the box out.
i suggest that u should format your workstation n reload the os again
check ur CMOS battery on the motherboard or it can be due to SMPS problem

try varying the options of power control in CMOS setup



rockie


No comments:

Post a Comment