Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer tell me sometimes that my video memory is full, what does this mingy and how can i fix it?


My computer tell me sometimes that my video memory is full, what does this mingy and how can i fix it?

i guess you mean virtual memory :) You can any buy more RAM and permanently fix the issue or you can up the amount of virtual RAM or VRAM that your computer have available.



Here's how to do this.



Right click my computer and goto properties then goto the advanced tab and click on the settings button beneath performance.. it should be the first one you see :)



Once you're in at hand then goto the advanced tab..



at the bottom of the pane click change



Click on cusom size



dedpending on how much space is available (it shows it just above where on earth it says custom size put within initial 2000 and in maximum 2500. This should fix your issue :)



If you dont own that much free then put what you can.



Then newly hit OK





If it is Video Ram Then you probably have shared video RAM or an onboard video card.. Just shift buy a video card with at tiniest 128 megs of ram and you'll be fine. Reseacrch what card will fit surrounded by your machine though!
You inevitability to give some examples of what you are doing when

this happen ?
How much Ram does your computer say when you first boot up? It may say aloud something like 32megabites or 64. That's going to be how much Ram your video card holds (yours might be onboard video) On board video is when your video cable surrounded by the back simply plugs into the mother board itself.



I would check to see how much Ram I have on video first.

Then I don`t know buy at least a 128mb card if needed.



Depends on what your doing when this error occur as well. If your trying to study video or using video programs, this could be a factor.


No comments:

Post a Comment