Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My window xp home edition professional emachines turns rotten near a blue peak (help)?

every 5 to 10 minutes my notebook used to restart but i did(start,controle panel,system,advanced,went to start up and taking back setting and and unchecked automatically restart)that made it stop restarting.now it turns of near a blue screen on the monitor but the firm drive power button is not lite(not on power)how is that the blue screen said an unexpted erro occured and other numbers.it does it every 5-10 minutes.but if i do system reclamation it doesnt restart till like 2-3 hours.i didnt download or install anything spanking new.my power cords are proberly in.please help out.

My window xp home edition professional emachines turns rotten near a blue peak (help)?

What is happening is that somehow in attendance is something in your computer overloading the memory. The solely solution to that is to reinstall window xp.

If you have crucial files that you want to save you might want to lug your hard drive and put it into another computer as slave and later boot the other computer and your hard drive should appear on My computer as a lower drive. There you can save your files into that computer's rock-hard drive or if you have an external easier said than done drive you can save it in that too.

This problem has develop to me with different computers within my company throughout many years. I used to consider that it was a virus and i run the antivirus to the frozen drive and I never could find anything, so I suggest you to format your hard drive and install a untried copy of windows xp.



Good luck
U REINSTALL UR OPERATIN SYSTEM..

evrythin ll be solved,,, its software problem..


No comments:

Post a Comment