Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My unmarked TV have a PC input port and HDMI ports. I would close to to use it as my monitor for my PC, what do I involve?


My unmarked TV have a PC input port and HDMI ports. I would close to to use it as my monitor for my PC, what do I involve?

All you stipulation to run it correctly is your typical computer-to-monitor (VGA) cable. Plug one end to the computer and the other wrapping up into your TV computer port, and Viola!!



I hope this helps!



--The ComputerGeek
You'll requirement to go to a computer store...
All depends on the outputs available on your computer. Use HDMI if you hold it on your PC and if not bring back a 14 pin VGA monitor lead to use the usual PC VGA socket.
This would depend if your computer supports TV-out.



If it does, it should probably come beside the cable you'll need as capably, just connect that to your TV, see dual screen support for Windows (not concept how to do it on Macs) by right clicking on your desktop and selecting Properties -> Settings and see the second screen. All you have need of to do now is set the TV's video output into the proper gully.



Hope this helps!
A moitor cable from your VGA port, to the VGA input, on your TV.
our item Lenkeng Broadband Entertainment Suit V800. can workstation to tv,internet on TV,no computer monitor also can internet. and can enjoy the movies, musics, games, etc from internet on TV or home acting with your family connections.

The best import & export forum - FOB Business Forum - http://forum.fobshanghai.com

airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment