Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My com restarts when power past its sell-by date.I connected near ups 500 special.When it is ordinary if icut the mainpower isn't.

That is my system get restarted when the power shuts down,even when i connect with my ups. But within normal condition if i disconnect the power it wont's attain happen.

My house earthing is obedient. My cpu & ups back ups is also polite. Please reply soon. I am having this problem next to longer days.

My com restarts when power past its sell-by date.I connected near ups 500 special.When it is ordinary if icut the mainpower isn't.

PC COMES ON AFTER A POWER LOSS RESUMES:

Restart computer into BIOS,

go to Advanced contained by the Menu Bar,

select Power On Options in that schedule,

select After Power Loss,

change ON to OFF,

move to File within the Menu Bar,

select Save changes and Exit



Your BIOS may be slightly different,

but you take the idea.

The answers post by the user, for information solitary, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment