Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer does not see that I own ROM drives how do I seize the drives to show and work again?

XP,

My computer does not see that I own ROM drives how do I seize the drives to show and work again?

Are you chitchat about your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drives? You might turn to your computer manufacturer's website and look for a tech support link. If you prod for support dell or support gateway, etc. it should take you to the support site. Look for any email or live chat and they might be able to natter you through a couple of diagnostic checks to make sure you hold the latest drivers. If that doesn't work, you could try downloading your drivers from this site:



http://www.driverguide.com/



But I'd particularly contact tech support first.



plrr

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment