Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer have stopped recognising my portable hd?

My computer have stopped recognising my portable hd but my friend's computer sees it fine.



Is at hand anyway I can uninstall the portable hd and then plug it put a bet on in and grasp my computer to reinstall it?

My computer have stopped recognising my portable hd?

is it a portable HDD 2.5 or the portable HDD 3.5??



if it is the 2.5 then the nouns for your portable HD is USB...try to insert it to other usb ports... sometimes the USB port when using for a long time esp. for old system wear down the voltage that passses to thats USB port...un able to supply the intended power to operate the connected USB device..esp portable HD wishes a 5volts power to run the HDD.



try to plug it at the back of your CPU.





hope this will facilitate.cheers!!!
You should be able to install the drivers contained by add/remove programs, and then reinstall them, or sometimes if u simply pug it in it will try to find the drivers online

apt rental

No comments:

Post a Comment