Friday, September 17, 2010

My compaq s4100nx have pc2100 non ecc memory...does that business?

Do I want to find memory that specifically says non-ecc or can I put contained by something else. I found a great deal at CompUSA on PC3200 (PNY module # D512MPC32OPT) but I don't know if it's non-ecc.

Anybody know?? I can order non-ecc online, but don't want to hang around. I'd like to upgrade today if I can.

My compaq s4100nx have pc2100 non ecc memory...does that business?

no if computer motherboard specification tell only no - ECC memory it shouls merely non-ECC. ECC means error correction code. which mode in every byte 7 bits and final one is for checking for errors in RAM. Non-ECC and ECC doesn't mix together. if you buy RAM sticks it should be mentioned if specifically ECC or NON - ECC..

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment