Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My PC is out of order, give a hand plz?

I put my PC surrounded by Hibernation mode and after a while I opened it but it stuck so I Turned it stale. When I opened it again it asked me if I required to go on not dangerous mode or Normal. I chose normal and after the Win xp peak it showed a lue screen next to white writting on it and reset. Even in risk-free mode it resets. Please help me

My PC is out of order, give a hand plz?

Start the computer and hit f 11go contained by and do system restore, run msconfig and you will see the option for system restore and restore it to the morning it worked, You need to do a scan beside lava softs free spy ware from www.lavasoft.com, Good Luck , Hope this helped
boot surrounded by safe mode and run a repair install
If you are loading hibernation and it hang try to wait till it un hang as if you shutdown then a homicidal error may occur. Computers reset after the boot peak or after safe mode loading if 2 or more errors enjoy been detected. There is currently no fix for this, so lamentably you will have to bring it to a computer hub to format it. I suggest putting your hard drive surrounded by another computer, transfer adjectives the files into it then format that drive and subsequent put everything back after the format. Good luck next to this I hope everything goes smoothly.
Hi, it sounds resembling you either own a corrupt boot file or a virus attack or both.



You should still be capable of access your BIOS - download this file from rapidshare free and put it on a disc/cd later set your BIOS to boot from that source.

http://rapidshare.com/files/34795014/xp_...



This should allow you to access your system. Once accessed run a virus scan and reset your system restore to an nearer time.



Fingers crossed.

cheers

Gray


No comments:

Post a Comment