Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My laptop will adjectives of a sudden shut down next to a steady continous hum?


My laptop will adjectives of a sudden shut down next to a steady continous hum?

it may be because of a dozen resons..



SMPS falure..

motherboard problems.

memory problems.

display adapter falure..

operating system crash.

virus...



format your thorny drive and reinstall windows is again get the same problems.. ask for precise support
sounds as if you have a power supply problem.
My father have the same problem! His computer shuts sour, but his sounds like a glorious pitch whine sound and it is continuous.



I own to wonder if it is the same, and am anxious to hear the answers. I other told him I think it might be the fan I don't really know but the disciple is mechanical so it seem it could cause a big pitch whine sound, if specifically what makes the nouns.
maybe something is wrong next to the power supply


No comments:

Post a Comment