Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer requires DDR2 PC4200 memory. Can I install faster memory, such as DDR2 PC6400?


My computer requires DDR2 PC4200 memory. Can I install faster memory, such as DDR2 PC6400?

Click this join to scan your system, it will tell you what your system can hold.

http://www.crucial.com/

I have scan my system with this association to find what I can do with the Ram within my computer.
yes you can run the faster ram surrounded by your system, but it might not be any faster than what you have, depends on the speed of strike that your motherboard supports. also if you mix speeds the ram will operate at the speed of the slowest stick or run into you have.
I agree next to Shane entirely.
You can install PC6400 but it will always run at the speed of the slower Ram module

.If you own it already bought, put it in, it can't hurt
yes you can. DDR and DDR2 can both be used near any speed as long as it is equal to or greater than the standard. in other word if you want DDR2 PC4200 you need to buy that or one next to greater speed like a PC5300. manufacture sure you install DDR2 and not DDR1.

prom dress rental

No comments:

Post a Comment