Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Newegg OEM Components?

Ok, so I own been looking around on Newegg just now and have notice the dramatic price difference between the Retail and the OEM products. What are some advantages and disadvantages of buying OEM components over the retail ones. Also for people who own purchased the OEM products, have you have any issues with the functionality, or do not give the impression of being to last as long as the retail.

Newegg OEM Components?

The singular diffence between the two is that the RETAIL comes with games, bundled software, drivers and such. The OEM is merely the hardware and nothing else.



I buy OEM because I tend to not want adjectives glitz, and install my prefered driver. I have my games I want to play already and of late want the hardware - nothing else. I also prefer to format and setup my own intricate drives etc.
I bought my external hard drive from Newegg. OEM. i love it. it's worked fine.
It's usually like peas in a pod product, but packaged for a computer supplier that sell computers. They don't want the fancy box that comes with the retail products.



Sometimes, you won't win any cables or instructions. Additionally, the warranty can extraordinarily. Sometimes, you do not get any customer support next to the OEM product since the expect you to call the individual who built your computer.

airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment