Friday, September 17, 2010

My floppy drive doesn't work. Device arranger right to be heard FAT database, on properties it a RAW report, how do I switch it ?

I enjoy tired every thing from getting a latest floppy, new cable, changed the memory to the other slot, re-booted, re-checked the BIOS, and still nothing. The invention doesn't give support for this element and even went as far as maxim that floppy are a thing of times past, but still, I have much information on floppys. It's close to a catch 22. Can anyone guide me.. please !!

My floppy drive doesn't work. Device arranger right to be heard FAT database, on properties it a RAW report, how do I switch it ?

What I would do, is travel to a public library. They have computers that can accomodate your floppy issue. They can read floppies. So, you can bear your stack, transfer, and any burn a cd or transfer via usb flash drive. That's how i solved my floppy issues.
Your cross-examine is confusing. Is it a file you can't read or the adjectives floppy? FAT (File Allocation Table) is the file system structure of the storage device, and have nothing to do near the files stored on the device.



A RAW file is usually a digital camera photo directory in RAW format. You call for an application that can read RAW file format.



If your floppies are unreadable want professional help to retrieve your notes.


No comments:

Post a Comment