Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer hardrive caught smouldering few months ago.?

My computer hardive caught alight a few months ago when I was playing one of my computer games. I want to know whenever I buy the fresh hardrive; will the XP OS software that I also plan on buying run on my new hardrive, since everything be erased on my old hardrive ?

My computer hardrive caught smouldering few months ago.?

yes window will run on almost any hard drive contained by existance.



you just inevitability to hook up the drive properly and install your new window cd.



sucks your drive blew up into a big ball of flames.



it didn't ruin any other hardware did it?



btw window xp is not dos based. dos is emulate. it runs on nt technology
Windows XP will run on any normal unyielding drive. If you are planning to add this different hard drive to alike computer that charred the last one, you entail to have it looked at first. Combustible frozen drives aren't commonplace.
Was it just the tricky drive or the complete system unit. If it be just the unyielding drive then so long as the capacity/specifications are matching or better then yes.
Hard drives do not com near xp. windows xp is an operating system ( consent to me re Fraze that, it is acting as an operating system Dos is an operating system and windows depends on Dos to do the job) you own to buy it separately.


No comments:

Post a Comment