Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer freezes when its decline?

it freezes when its stand still for some reason... i built it myself ... the motherboard on the computer is incredibly cheap i suspect it its an ECS motherboard... when it freezes theres no blue eyeshade or anything, no movement of the mouse, and it dosent access the HD or anything ctrl alt del dosent work nothing i lately have to reset it to bring it working again... any ideas?

My computer freezes when its decline?

Reformat your unyielding drive. you most likely enjoy something not installed or installed right.



Of all the times I have this Issue I should Know! make sure ur disks do not hold damage done to them!

The answers post by the user, for information merely, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



find rental listings

No comments:

Post a Comment