Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Need to tranfer pictures form an feeble computer.?

I newly bought a new computer... how within the world do I get my weak pictures onto the new one? My mature one is filled near viruses to, can those capture into my new one if my brand new one has Norton? I dont requirement anything else like the music or documents although I wouldnt mind to draw from documents if it were assured. Please help, im so lost! Also the cd drive does not work on the frail one... Thanks!

Need to tranfer pictures form an feeble computer.?

When you get done can I enjoy the old computer? (Too several good parts to toss).



Try buying a 2 see. flash drive and put it in the USB port. Highlight adjectives your pictures, documents and music, click copy to...A box will crop up and you can choose to send your files and pictures to anything drive letter the USB is.
If you don't hold too many pictures, can you email them to yourself and download to the modern PC? Yahoo has a built contained by virus scanner I thought.
If you have a flash drive and you can nouns them onto that then put them on your unmarked computer. I am assuming that your enw computer has up to date virus software after I think if right after you verbs them over you run your anti-virus you should be ok


No comments:

Post a Comment