Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No monitor response next to clean Motherboard.?

I a short time ago got a current CPU Mobo Combo at Fry's so I know those two go together. The Ram be suggested by the clerk. So I know those go together. But I am still using my Graphics card, Hard Drive, Disk Drives, Power Supply. Yet when I boot up the modern motherboard, everything seems contained by working order, except I bring back no feed on my monitor. The power button a moment ago keeps blinking similar to when it's left on and the PC is turned bad and it's just unexploited. I've even purchased a new 500W PSU and that doesn't relieve. I can't think of anything else to do.



I enjoy:

abit Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI

Intel Core 2 Duo PCU E6420

eVGA PCI-E nvidea G-Force 6600

Patriot DDR2 PC5300 Dual Memmory 2x1GB

Western Digital SATA HDD



and that's pretty much all I'm running except the DVD multi-drive and my wi-fi card. simply as i'm trying to get this point to even boot up. any ideas on how to acquire a signal from my Monitor?

No monitor response next to clean Motherboard.?

Make sure the cables from the power supply are correctly connected on the motherboard. craft sure all the connections for the video card are within place. Ensure the drives for the videocard are upto date.
first check on the data from the monitor to the computer, remove it after reset it back, be sure that within are not bent connectors on the male port winding up


No comments:

Post a Comment