Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My mouse isn't working. someone please give a hand?

i unplugged my mouse yesterday to move my latop and very soon when i plug the mouse back contained by with the wireless reciever it say unknown device and that it's working but it's not. it's a targus mouse. what can i do to fix it? it seems resembling it's working but it doesnt move at all...

My mouse isn't working. someone please give a hand?

typically today's mice are more of plug and play type

but for some reason it might be corrupt.....



goto (control panel) uninstall the mouse (drivers) ....restart your laptop..plug u're mouse and install the driver's



hope this help !
Try rebooting your computer
Unplug the mouse and turn off you computer befor turning it spinal column on plug mouse back within
get a gerbil
This happen to me a week ago, I ended up have to get a unusual mouse.



If you use you computer often consequently its probably worn out
u can download the driver from link below

http://www.targus.com/us/drivers_manuals...

see if its that mouse . but for then select the model u own and download the driver for that mouse...


No comments:

Post a Comment