Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Need back beside soundcard integrated on motherboard?

ok the motherboard is ASUS model number A7N8X Rev 2.00 it have an onboard sound REALTEK ALC650 6 direct and I can not get it installed.

I can play mp3s and video files save on my PC but I can get any audio from sites such as youtube.

When I checked the audio output it say it is coming from the modem or something like that,... I reinstalled the drivers for the soundcard and it is still given up the ghost. I can listen to music from SIRIUS radio online player but I can not find any other website that will play streaming audio...

Need back beside soundcard integrated on motherboard?

hii there!!

that system your sound card working!! try check your nouns card settings!! or go to allowed asus website and download latest driver for your integrated nouns and update it!! or use external sound card as a secong choice!!

suitable luck!!
You should try to install new motherboard drivers and see if that help.


No comments:

Post a Comment