Friday, September 17, 2010

My CPU is making strange commotion?

my computer make strange noise when it's processing, it's more or less 2 years old, completely new indeed, prompt as well, but just this minute when I access stuff like my webcam or something close to that, the cpu makes this burp rumble, then comes the breathing of someone who a moment ago ran 4 miles(close to that sound), as i am typing this its making that resonance again, any idea, I come up with it seems to come from my compact disc rom drives

My CPU is making strange commotion?

From what you described, it's your cooling fan. It wants to be air cleaned. You can buy a can at any Walmart or Staples for $1.89 or so. Take stale your cover, and blow out the inside, concentrate on the fan over the processor. You most potential have smokers contained by the house, or live in an nouns where fires come to pass. I hope I've been of some relieve. Ron
Sounds to me like it's comin' from the harddrive. But check your cpu supporter.
My suggestion unhook the CD ROMs and later listen for the sound, also check the presence of a disc in the drive.

Sounds approaching case hanger-on or the power supply fan, anything else would not produce nouns that loud.

wedding rental plants

No comments:

Post a Comment