Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My zen creative is plugged surrounded by to my computer but the zen program say its not wat subsequent???

its surrounded by the usb port and the computer used work w/ it okay, but now when i try to uncap the zen program to load music on my zen it say its not plugged in but it is. I NEED HELP!

My zen creative is plugged surrounded by to my computer but the zen program say its not wat subsequent???

I have the same problem beside my Zen. For some reason the Creative software doesn't give the impression of being to like Windows XP.



I removed the Creative software and very soon use Windows Media Player.



Windows will recognize the Zen and install the critical drivers.

You can then use WMP to verbs songs.
I use Windows Media Player 11 for my Creative Zen. works fine.
I had that same exact problem...you should try turning it stale first, before you connect it. Also generate sure it's charged...it didn't work for me until I charged it.


No comments:

Post a Comment