Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer can't read DVD's?

I have to format my hard drive a while stern and I reinstalled everything.. but since I reinstalled everything, my computer no longer can read DVD's. When I put in a DVD, medium player says that I don't own the proper drivers. I tried putting in a microsoft department installer DVD, and my computer didn't recognize it and did zilch. Does anyone know why this could be?

My computer can't read DVD's?

You need to jump to the manufacturer's website and download the updated drivers from there.
You necessitate your DVD drive

If your computer is Brand (Dell, HP, etc) go to their page and download the drivers from at hand.

(I had a Dell computer, reinstalled everything, but the drives weren't within my installation cd's so I went to Dell.com and nearby I download all my drives, probably you'll want your computer model
There could be a hardware malfunction.



First check if your hardware is working properly/ troubleshoot it. You can do this by going to my computer and right clicking on the C drive. If here is nothing wrong beside your drive/ troubleshooting doesn't solve it you may have to fix unquestionable registry keys. But, it would be best to contact industrial support about that.



This problem sounds resembling a crazy software issue, so contacting technical support may be the quickest entity to do that will fix the problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment