Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My win98 computer is not connected to the lattice.How and where on earth do I secure drivers for it?

I stipulation a driver for a usb memory device to move files to the Vista machine. My Belkin device accept only winxp and vista.

My win98 computer is not connected to the lattice.How and where on earth do I secure drivers for it?

usually USB mass storage drivers for window 98 don't work so well if at adjectives, windows 98 be before the days of flash drives and such, so you may not find a driver that works, or you may suppose it works until you start using the files on the new appliance only to find they are corrupted.

my suggestion would be burn a compact disc ROM of the files you need if the win 98 tool has a compact disc writer, or remove the hard drive from the window 98 machine and ether install it as a lower drive in the unknown machine or catch an external drive enclosure and put the drive within it so you can plug it into the usb port on the new domestic device.

both of those methods are fairly comfortable, and most likely you get hold of good copies of your files.

Good Luck

TV
Go to the website of your computers entrepreneur and find your computer, they should have drivers for it to download


No comments:

Post a Comment