Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My PC shows That my E:\ is not formated?

My workstation shows that my E:\ drive is not formated





but i know it is formated as i was using it till yesterday and suddenly its showing the drive is not formated my drive contains closely of important information and i need to recuperate the data is near any way near which i can recover the background from my E:\







please help its urgent







i have need of to submit my project which is stored in E:\







gratitude in finance

My PC shows That my E:\ is not formated?

if it is an internal drive, open your computer, unplug the e: and start your computer, afterwards shutdown, plug it back surrounded by, and reboot.



If it is a logical partition, I don't know what to do.
Sounds resembling you need ZAR

http://www.z-a-recovery.com/info_zar32.h...


No comments:

Post a Comment