Friday, September 17, 2010

My comp say any my the ivories is corrupted or it is not found. It worked yesterday. Any thoughts would great

When logging into my comp here is a message that says grand piano not found or corupted. The computer starts and asks for my password but since my keyboard isn't working I don't know what to do. I enjoy an HP Pavillion xp. I would appreciate any help I can obtain.

My comp say any my the ivories is corrupted or it is not found. It worked yesterday. Any thoughts would great

Check your computer keyboard nouns while computer is off. Or buy a exotic keyboard. Cheep one work as honest as expensive ones. Fry`s
reinstall windows
Try unplugging your upright - could be a loose connection... You could try another upright.. Is it USB? Try another slot. If it's a keyboard port (round one), later turn your computer off - verbs it out and push it in adjectives the way... Something could be wrong near your port - or it could be a loose connection or a bleak wire. You stipulation to troubleshoot with a different keybaord.


No comments:

Post a Comment