Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer tech support personage told me to check the loose screw bringing up the rear the baby grand, where on earth is it?

I dont see any within.

My computer tech support personage told me to check the loose screw bringing up the rear the baby grand, where on earth is it?

That's because the loose screw is in your director. LOL!
We have met the opponent and it is us. (Pogo comic strip) Just watch out for that bolt out of the blue.
LOL he is refering to YOU - GOOD ONE!
You, Maybe?
I conjecture he means you !



Go to his computer, steal a Print Screen , Save it as desktop wallpaper and then put adjectives his desktop items in the recycle bin.





That'll be sweat revenge !!
you're going to obligation a mirror to see it.
It's sitting on your chair, right contained by front of the monitor.
check in the mirror
Why don't you ask your tech human being he knows where on earth it would be.


No comments:

Post a Comment