Friday, September 17, 2010

My ddr2 hit fits within a ddr slot, does this imply my notebook is compatible beside ddr2?


My ddr2 hit fits within a ddr slot, does this imply my notebook is compatible beside ddr2?

I would bet that the pins do not file up correctly being that DDR2 is 240 pins and DDR is not
No because it can't button the frequencies DDR2 normally run at.
That shouldn't be possible since the pin configurations are different and the spacer is contained by a different location as well.

Check to gross sure you are actually trying to put contained by a DDR2 stick. If so then stop trying to bring in it fit into your DDR1 motherboard.
if might be they have given you a wrong bundle. possibly a ddr2 according to the package but instead its solely DDR.



Maybe miraculously it fitted on your DDR slot and if its working, then your DDR2 will lone work on the capabilities your DDR slot is giving.



Or I don`t know you are using a DDR2 to DDR converter. This converter plugs in a DIMM 240 pins slot for DDR2-SDRAM to install standard DDR-SDRAM near DIMM 140 pins.



.. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment