Friday, September 17, 2010

My external rock-hard disk is not familiar by computers and hitch. Any conception? Thanks?

I do not undamagingly eject the hard disk and the problem occur even after I've tried several times to plug it in. The exact error message is USB Device not Recognized. One of the USB devices attached to this computer have malfunctioned, and Windows does not sanction it.



I'm using windows XP service pack 2 and my USB ports function properly.



Restart does not give support to at all.

My external rock-hard disk is not familiar by computers and hitch. Any conception? Thanks?

not without risk removing a device is not as much a big deal beside jump drives and most peripherals, but suddenly removing power from an involved HD can do some bad things. You may be out an external drive.
first chk the usb cable attached to the jacket if it's ok then in that is a problem in your complicated disk or in cover


No comments:

Post a Comment