Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer blind...?

Ok i a moment ago got this yesterday and i wanna know whats happen. Theres a pixel wide purple/pinkish strip down my screen splittin it into 1/3 and 2/3. Even though its 1 or 2 pixel wide-ranging its still gettin on my nerves when i play on games. Does any1 know why this happens on computer screen. Ai'm using a laptop by the way if the screen any different to normal monitors.

My computer blind...?

Its a hiccup in the peak and it should be covered under warranty so definatly return it. It is somewhat everyday for this to happen to monitors when they are trial like this and lacking ever being tested. I believe the motive of this is just because of inert pixels in the monitor, and even sometimes is contained by a straight line close to you are describing.
I'm guessing you got a hurtful virus. My friend had one that turned her eyeshade upside-down. Download AVG...there's a free and professional version...but they are both polite. It will scan your computer for any viruses and move them to a virus basement. It's really good, but on the first scan you might own to leave it on overnight...the first time I scan my hard drive it took 3 hours...but in a minute to scan my whole computer it take 10 minutes...because I have no virus. It is made by a company called grisoft.


No comments:

Post a Comment